Wellness Recovery Action Plan
Wellness Recovery Action Plan is an evidence-based, self-designed prevention and wellness tool that one
can use to get well, stay well, and live life the way one wants it to be. The five key recovery concepts
that provide the foundation of effective recovery work are hope, personal responsibility, education,
self-advocacy, and support.
In a safe and supported environment, you can learn to:
- Discover your own simple and safe wellness tools.
- Develop a list of strategies to implement daily to stay as well as possible.
- Identify your triggers and warning signs.
- Develop a crisis plan and post-crisis plan.
- Learn about the resources available in your community to assist and support you in Living WRAP.
Tuesdays 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Open to the Public
All are Welcomed
Something New Each Week
Meets at the Mental Wellness Center
617 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA
Last Update: February 2018