Matthew, Chapter 3
A fuller explaination of the Jesus Story is here:
Another letter explaining the Story of Jesus as an Allegory for the Sun passing through the Zodiac each year
Here is a brief explanation:
- Jesus goes on a journey during his ministry.
- Jesus' ministry is said to have lasted a year.
- It takes a year for the Sun to pass through the 12 signs of the Zodiac.
- Jesus starts by visiting John the Baptist. The theme is water.
- The Sun starts it's annual journey in January in Aquarius, the
bringer of water, because it's the rainy season.
This corresponds to Jesus visiting John the Baptist, who baptises with water.
This happens at the beginning of the Jesus story, because rain happens at the beginning
of the year, and is the first step in the harvest cycle.
Jesus - The Sun. Comparative Religion shows that all the ancient religions were forms
of sun worship. The story of Jesus is just another allegorical personification of the sun
as will be shown here.
John the Baptist - Aquarius. January. The rainy season.
Jesus [the Sun] visits John the Baptist [Aquarius] from Jan. 20 - Feb 18, the rainy
season. The "time of John the Baptist" is a time of the year.
It's like saying "January."
The "Kingdom of Heaven" is Harvest time, the time of year we all eagerly wait for.
Back to RELIGIOUS STUDIES index